We provide “surfacing local authorities” services in a variety of environments such as tarmac pathways. Also car parks, school playgrounds and many other projects.
We have a track record of working in a wide variety of environments such as tarmac pathways, residential street surfaces. Public and commercial car parks, industrial estate road surfacing and school playground tarmac surfacing are also part of our services portfolio.
ACS Surfacing has professional teams with knowledge and expertise to offer the best solution for your requirements, whether it is tarmacadam or block paving. Therefore our highly trained and fully qualified staff will ensure the work is completed to the highest standard.
Our Services include:
- Asphalt area surfacing
- Pot hole repairs
- Macadam resurfacing to driveways, car parks, yards, footpaths and carriageways
- Construction of new car parks, footpaths, carriageways and parking areas including drainage works
- Carrying out all preparatory works prior to resurfacing
- Gravel surface dressing
- Resin bonded surfacing
- Emptying of road gullies
- Leisure facilities construction such as tennis and basketball courts
- Construction of new pedestrian access/ramps
Following are pictures of some of the work we recently have completed at Batterea Park in London:
Of course if you wish to learn even more about our quality “Surfacing Local Authorities” services we can provide you with detailed case studies of our most recent projects. Please contact us over the phone or through the electronic form on our website, and we will be happy to provide further details.